DBB Electric, a locally owned company, has been serving Lake, Geauga and northeast Cuyahoga County since 1996. Licensed, bonded and insured, Dan Roske, the owner, works on every job to help guarantee that your job is completed on time, within budget and up to National Electrical Code. DBB Electric takes into consideration all the necessary safety precautions and uses only the highest quality materials to keep you safe and maximize the longevity of your electrical job.
- Founded in 1996
- 24-hour service
- Serving Lake, Geauga, and Northeast Cuyahoga County
- Ohio License # 36212, Bonded and Insured
- Owner performs all work
- Emergency service is our specialty! You can depend on our service 24 hours a day, and you can schedule appointments at your convenience.
Free Estimates and Senior Citizens Discount
- DBB Electric provides free estimates for jobs big and small! Call us at 440-463-4795 to schedule an appointment TODAY!
- DBB Electric gives all senior citizens a special discount. Call us at 440-463-4795 to find out what we can do for you!